Tuesday 11 March 2008

this is ME ...and my life.

So, eventually I made up my mind. Going to give a fresh new start to this dull life of mine. I’ve been thinking about what to do with it for the past 3-5 months, gone through some very difficult and confusing moments, but now I know what I must do. I just know. To be honest I reckon I knew it all along, I’ve just kept postponing it all the times….big mistake ! …or maybe not, maybe it just was not the right time, and now it definitely is. ( is it ??!!). there is a long and stressful journey before me, I know, but at least I can try, try to achieve my goals, try to make my dreams come true, try to be happy. Eventually. I might get disappointed and feel very sad…but I must try !!! don’t wanna spend the rest of my life wondering how my life could have been if I’d have tried to turn my dreams into reality.
This is me…and this is my complicated life !



as soon as I get back home I'm going to update my CV and see where I can start sending it out to....Need to set things in motion ASAP !!!! I know April 2008 will be a little too soon but I need to get really organized if I wanna do this thing...need to be COOL :-)

Since I'm a very organized person ( yep I AM !!!! )...I've just flipped into my basket 2 books:
FIRST ONE Careers and Jobs in the Travel industry and the SECOND ONE is The Travel Industry. Hope this will help me out to see things better, 'cos to be utterly honest...I'm a little confused here, I can try and see wether I find some cool incoming agency or I can see if I manage to get into some cool hotel booking office. Not sure about the latter though...Hmuummm....we'll see....I'm 100% sure about 1 this...2008 will be MY YEAR...eventually !!!!!
And....I must NOT forget that I'll be moving over...so....flat hunting will be an issue as well...I GEE-EEE I NEED SOME HELP and LOTS of luck !!!

2 comments:

Lisa Rabellino said...

Ciao Ellie,
non sono sicura di aver capito al 100% il tuo post (purtroppo non sono brava come te con l'inglese!) , ma in ogni caso ti auguro tutto il bene di questo mondo e che i tuoi sogni si possano avverare al + presto...
Hai poi deciso se vieni al meeting di genova ad aprile?
Fammi sapere!
un abbraccio
Lisa

SAAM said...

Anch'io ti auguro di realizzare i tuoi sogni, tutti ne abbiamo il diritto!